In Association With
The Faculty of Allied Health and Medical Sciences offers Courses like BPT, MPT,BPharmacy,DPharmacy,BSc,MSc(Life sciences) and Ph. D Programs.
The Faculty of Allied Health and Medical Sciences has been evolved by exercising a three-pronged approach of spreading its wings in the domains of Physiotherapy,Pharmacy and Life sciences and above all research. Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that works with people to identify and maximize their ability to move and function. And functional movement is a key part of what it means to be healthy. This means that physiotherapy plays a key role in enabling people to improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life.The goal of the Pharmacy program is to render professional skill, knowledge, abilities to serve in pharmaceutical industries and to provide appropriate medication service to the patient.Life Sciences degree courses comprises the study of all fields of science that involve the scientific study of living organisms, like plants, animals, and human beings, hence it includes all the elements of all the Sciences which makes it a multidisciplinary study.
B.Sc Dialysis Therapy technology has been designed to offer eligible candidates a specialization in a wide range of application and technologies involved in the process of dialysis. The course focuses on the treatment of various diseases related to kidney and perform dialysis on patients suffering from kidney failure and require treatment for removing excess waste and fluids from their blood.
During the course, candidates are educated about various aspects and equipment used in dialysis treatment and are trained to perform various roles from equipment repair and maintenance to water treatment monitoring, to dialyzer reprocessing, vascular access monitoring as well as direct patient care. The students get an in-depth knowledge about the basic anatomy and physiology, dialysis prescription interpretation, safety and sanitation, emergency interventions, and professional standards and ethics.
- Contemporary courses in alignment with job demands.
- Course planning and delivery through attachment with corporate hospitals.
- Special emphasis on practical exposure.
- State-of-art infrastructure.
- Course delivery through well qualified and trained practitioners.
- Clinical attachment and practical training at reputed institutes.
- Placement support
- Possibility of global exposure Earning of credits by online digital courses
- Specialized training, workshop and conferences part of curriculum
- Each student mentored by faculty
- Lab and Simulation Training - state-of-the-art labs and high-fidelity simulation facilities to apply your in-depth knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- Field Practicum - to hone your critical thinking and decision-making skills, and to strengthen your delegation and leadership skills. After having successfully completed the second semester university examination the student will be qualified to commence the clinical postings for 2-3 weeks in each semester in leading hospitals. One-year full time internship in a hospital is mandatory to enable a student to obtain the degree of Bachelor of Science in Dialysis Therapy Technology.
- Clinical Practicum - Hone your assessment, management and communication skills during two hospital-based practicums.
- Inter-professional Education - In order to prepare you for an integrated role within the health care team, you will have the opportunity to work with students from other programs within the School of Health Sciences. Learning activities are designed using a problem-based learning (PBL) model and include high-fidelity simulations, interactive case-based table-top exercises, and collaborative skill acquisition
Bachelor of Science (Dialysis Therapy Technology)
A minimum percentage or equivalent aggregate of 50% is required at the level of 10th & 12th examinations; conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other recognized state board of the country
Duration :3 Years
Selection Procedure :JUEE & Interview
Scholarship : View More