In Association With
The Faculty of Allied Health and Medical Sciences offers Courses like BPT, MPT,BPharmacy,DPharmacy,BSc,MSc(Life sciences) and Ph. D Programs.
The Faculty of Allied Health and Medical Sciences has been evolved by exercising a three-pronged approach of spreading its wings in the domains of Physiotherapy,Pharmacy and Life sciences and above all research. Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that works with people to identify and maximize their ability to move and function. And functional movement is a key part of what it means to be healthy. This means that physiotherapy plays a key role in enabling people to improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life.The goal of the Pharmacy program is to render professional skill, knowledge, abilities to serve in pharmaceutical industries and to provide appropriate medication service to the patient.Life Sciences degree courses comprises the study of all fields of science that involve the scientific study of living organisms, like plants, animals, and human beings, hence it includes all the elements of all the Sciences which makes it a multidisciplinary study.
About Community Health Services
This programme focuses on population health (e.g. the community, group, city level), instead of individual patient health. The students are made to understand what factors contribute to health, what factors contribute to injury or disease, prevent poor health outcomes, and promote healthy population by focusing on healthcare programmes, policies, and recent developments in social, behavioural and environmental health.
Besides, this course incorporates subjects like health economics, ethics & laws of public health, disaster management and health system management. Public health is a very broad field of study, incorporating many disciplines, to develop solutions to complex health issues (for example: access to healthcare, substance abuse, workplace injury, infectious disease outbreaks).
- Well qualified and experienced faculty
- Research oriented programme
- Well Equipped labs for practical demonstration
- Collaboration with multi-specialty hospitals and labs
- Visits to Govt. hospitals and NABL accredited labs on weekly basis for clinical practices
- Interdisciplinary courses
- Earning of credits by online digital courses
- Specialized training, workshop and conferences part of curriculum
- Each student mentored by faculty
- Lab and Simulation Training - state-of-the-art labs and high-fidelity simulation facilities to apply your in-depth knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- Field Practicum - to hone your critical thinking and decision-making skills, and to strengthen your delegation and leadership skills. After having successfully completed the second semester university examination the student will be qualified to commence the clinical postings for 2-3 weeks in each semester in leading hospitals. One-year full time internship in a hospital is mandatory to enable a student to obtain the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Community Health Services.
- Clinical Practicum - Hone your assessment, management and communication skills during two hospital-based practicums. You’ll get real-world experience in specialized areas, including emergency departments, operating rooms, and labour and delivery.
- Inter-professional Education - In order to prepare you for an integrated role within the health care team, you will have the opportunity to work with students from other programs within the School of Health Sciences. Learning activities are designed using a problem-based learning (PBL) model and include high-fidelity simulations, interactive case-based table-top exercises, and collaborative skill acquisition.
Bachelor of Arts (Community Health Services)
Candidates must have passed class 12th in order to apply for these courses. Student must have secured 50% marks in Class 12th.
Duration :3 Years
Selection Procedure :JUEE & Interview
Scholarship : View More