The basic and experimental knowledge imparted through various courses to under graduate and post graduate students of basic sciences makes them competent enough to find suitable jobs in R&D institutions, DRDO laboratories and industrial organization engaged in testing, calibration, manufacturing and maintenance of a wide range of equipments and technologies.
The following jobs opportunities can also be availed.
- For teaching in school and colleges.
- For various scientific position in government and R&D labs.
- As project leaders/scientific officers in various defense laboratories
Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh, Haryana has been offering B.Sc Program with specialization in Non-Medical and Medical streams since 2016- 17.
Why the students opt for B.Sc General course?
Science has been one of the most popular streams of study amongst students. It is the stream leading up to popular B.Sc General course.
There are several professional careers that require Science at graduation level
One of the major benefits that only science students have over Arts and Commerce students is that they are eligible for almost all career options.
The best part of pursuing a degree in B.Sc is great employment opportunities in the field of research and development sector. . What better career can a science student have than becoming a scientist? And with the Government taking a keen interest in developing the R&D sector students can rest assured that they will have a promising and rewarding career in the field.
- To provide opportunities for higher learning that will lead to better job opportunities
- To create competitive and cooperative environment wherein the students can learn to excel in their endeavors.
- To impart quality education for the youth to become ideal citizens of India.
- To make academic education innovative and research oriented
- Structured lectures with practical approach.
- Well established labs.
- Mentoring aids the student in his/her all round individual development
- To help the students settle into the B. Sc. course, induction and orientation is conducted to familiarize students with the subject and the campus as they come from varied backgrounds.
- Lab work and Practical Exposure
- Focus on Communication skills and Personality Development
- Placement Facility
- Affordable Fee
- Structured lectures with practical approach