BBA (Industry Integrated) Program FAQs
Below are the five industry modules in the course:
- Semester 1: Communication Skills
- Semester 2: Retail Management
- Semester 3: Individual Financial Planning
- Semester 4: MS Excel & Power Point Presentations
- Semester 5: GD & P.I Tips
Lecture duration for each module is 30hours in all the 5 semesters.
Trainers will help build students’ personality by providing personality development classes as well as will make them computer proficient by training them in computer basics which will help them to understand the culture and working of corporate system. The focus of industry modules is giving students industry exposure in relevant areas.
Yes, Two guest lectures per year are arranged, which comprises of motivational speakers on personality development, marketing management, human resource management, retail management and other related fields.