Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh, Haryana, came into existence as a Private University in May 2013, incorporated under Haryana State Legislature Act No. 8 of 2013, approved under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 and is member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The University started functioning with effect from the academic session 2013-14 on its own 26 acres campus located at State Highway 22, Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar Road, Dist. Jhajjar, Haryana, NCR. It is a multi-faculty University offering UG and PG programs in the areas of Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Management, Commerce, Law, Journalism and Mass Communication, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Agriculture Science, Teacher Education and Vocational Studies. The University has developed sufficient infrastructure in the form of classrooms, labs, library, play grounds, hostels, computer center, agri research farms, skill development center, Techno-Park and other amenities to provide quality education to the students.
The University has the advantage of being sponsored by visionary promoters, the Jagan Nath Gupta Memorial Educational Society, which is a registered non-profit organization established in 1993 and imparting quality education through its various institutions located in the States of Delhi, UP, Haryana and Rajasthan. The Society is running 10 higher education institutions, 2 Universities, having more than 10,000 students and 600 faculty members. JIMS institutions are a popular brand known for providing quality professional education in the North India.
In higher education gone are the days of traditional approach to education. The changed socio-economic scenario calls for better quality education with a focus on skill development, holistic approach, industry linkage and ensuring employability particularly in professional and technical education. The major issues in technical education in India are accessibility, affordability, appropriateness, and accountability. We are highly conscious of all these issues and have designed the university academic system which is capable to address all these issues and provide affordable quality education to all those who aspire for it.
The entry of private sector into the field of higher education has now largely been accepted by the society, but public expectations from this sector are different looking for better quality, professional approach, skill development, entrepreneurship, ethical standards along with high employability quotient. Accordingly, the course curriculum for all the programs offered by the university have been designed with all these features in-built to achieve our vision and mission effectively and efficiently.
At present the University is offering UG and PG programs in the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Architecture and Planning
- Faculty of Management and Commerce
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Medical And Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational Studies
Our motto is to develop this University as a Centre of Excellence in higher education. Rigor in class room delivery is our forte. Quality education, strong industry linkage focus on skill development and holistic approach to education are the main pillars of our academic system. To promote girls education there is a provision for special fee concession. Merit scholarships are offered based on marks in qualifying examination. Though the University is young, but we are committed to grow faster by promoting a student centric, inspiring, peaceful and congenial learning environment on campus.
Why Jagan Nath University (Haryana)
- Visionary and benign Top Management Support – JIMS Group
- Located in NCR – well connected to Delhi-NCR, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar Towns.
- Lush green and pollution free campus spread over 26 acres.
- Experienced and well qualified faculty.
- AC classrooms and well-equipped labs.
- Student centric academic environment.
- Effective teaching learning processes and pedagogy.
- Strong Industrial Connect and Placement Support.
- MBA/BBA in collaboration with UR Services Pvt. Ltd. and Future Learning Group.
- B.Tech (CSE) in association with NIIT.
- Green watt Techno Solutions Centre for Industrial Excellence in Electrical Engineering.
- UDGAM – Incubation Center, Gurugram - Support for Entrepreneurship Development and New Start-Ups.
- NSDC – Skill Development Programs – Job Oriented Programs in all disciplines.
- Agri-Research Farm and Techno Park for updated education in Agriculture and Allied subjects.
- Virtual lab facility in collaboration with IIT Delhi.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Sports facilities - Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Athletics, Gym, etc.
- In-house Coffee Café Day (CCD)
- Awards and Incentives for meritorious students.
- Summer Internships and Placement Support - Through Corporate Resource Center.
- Holistic Education with focus on human values and ethics.
- University transport facility – Delhi Metro Connectivity.