Those who love buildings and design and have a knack for problem solving and a flair for drawing and visualization could choose this program. If you want to contribute to the society, you could play a role by being a responsible architect who would create better places that would make a community more livable.
- The students of Bachelor of Architecture program are exposed to a rich variety of design and planning expertise through full time faculty & distinguished visiting faculty.
- Expose students to the grammar of creating architectural space and form.
- Develop the ability to think, explore, reason, create and eventually bring out the best in students.
- Classroom with audio visual facility.
- Library with plentiful books, national and international journals and e-library amenities.
- Material museum with vast exhibits from the construction field.
- Climatology lab with the latest equipments.
- Digital photography lab with well equipped accessories.
- Exquisite art studio.
- Exclusive CAAD Lab and Model Making workshop.
- State of the art computer lab with up to date software.
- One year training under an architect is provided to enable them to meet the real world challenges.
- Hands on experience for students in model making and various workshops.
- Exposure through regular education tours to various cities and visits to construction sites.
Passed 10+2 (Or) 10+3 Diploma Examination with PCM having obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) marks in Aggregate. and Qualifying NATA (Or) Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government.
Duration :5 Years
Number of Seats :40
Selection Procedure :NATA/ JEE (Main) & Interview
Syllabus :View More
Scholarship : View More