4-Years BDes-UX. in User Experience (UX), a unique industry-led degree program teaches how to design digital products that provide relevant user experiences. The day-to-day business operations of companies’ across the globe have changed with the advancement of technology and rapid digitalization. ‘Design’ of a digital product influences business decisions and that is the primary reason for the need for ‘UX Designers’ in industry. Our program in User Experience (UX) Design has been devised and designed by UX Industry professionals considering the needs of the job market. The program helps professionals to seek a career as a ‘Digital Consultant’.
It is about understanding the needs of the users, creating a product roadmap based on these needs and then implementing the principles of UX design so that users get an ease to use a product.
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with experts from UX industry as per current requirements
- Very high demand in the industry for UX Designers
- Program is tailored to make students job ready and employable
- Placement assistance provided to graduating students
- Hands on program that is focused on practical learning through projects, assignments and industry internships
- Best in class in-house faculty along with frequent guest lectures with experienced senior UX Designers of high stature from the industry
- Reputed university with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Plethora of interview opportunities for each student with companies visiting the campus
Employability of BDes-UX Graduates
A fresh Graduate in User Experience (UX) Design earns approximately 30 percent higher than for any other graduate level as per surveys. Currently, there are 10 lacs+ User Experience (UX) Design jobs available with leading corporates in various industry segments including companies such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Infosys, Accenture, KPMG, PWC etc. who are hiring UX designers & Design Thinkers in large numbers. Moreover, there are only 1 percent of qualified and trained UX Designers for growing job opportunities. Therefore there is a tremendous career growth potential for User Experience (UX) Designers in India as well as across the world. IT & ITES, Banking & Finance, Healthcare & Pharma, Telecom, Travel & Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Retail & FMCG, Automotive, all industry sectors recruit Digital Consultants and UX Designers these days.