MBA (Industry Integrated) Program offered by Jagan Nath University is uniquely poised to blend knowledge with practice relevant to contemporary needs of corporate sector globally. The program being industry integrated provides enough opportunities to graduates for experiential learning.
The Program has been designed to impart the latest management practices being followed across various industry sectors within and outside the country. It provides extensive and in depth coverage of core and specialized courses, creating innovation and entrepreneurial qualities. It provides sufficient mix of theoretical as well as practical learning to students through class room sessions, industry visits, internships, live projects and guest sessions.
MBA course is a full-time dual specialization program spanning over two years and has been designed to provide students with first-hand experience of corporate culture. Students may opt for any two of the following streams as their specializations:
- Human Resource
The program is spread over four semesters and summer training. While the first two semesters focus on building a strong foundation in the management discipline, the last two semesters enable the students to specialize in the area of their interest. The elective courses and their combinations offered may be changed/modified keeping in view the changing requirement of job market.
- The course curriculum designed as per the AICTE model curriculum for management programs, 2018.
- Recruiter participation in training to ensure Employability.
- An Ambitious Program with emphasis on Quality Education and its Monitoring by Industrial experts.
- Pragmatic, Hands on practice in real time and space in industry.
- Development of Industry Ready Graduates ensured by involvement of academia and industrial experts to fill the knowledge gaps.
- Internship training at industry level to enable recruiters in identifying talents and graduates for employability.
- Generating entrepreneurship through Skill development for establishing ventures, managing finance and marketing.
- International exposure integrated in degree program to enable graduates to explore employment in international market and organizations.
- Intensive theoretical and practical course coverage, delivering intellectual capacity of Analysis, Interpretation, Sourcing and Networking Financial and Marketing decisions for Business Management.
Certification by International Organizations like Google Ad words to verify proficiency of graduates in Management and Business administration.
The teaching methods in MBA (Industry Integrated) Program are pragmatic for quick, comprehensive and precise learning. The whole gamut of teaching and learning methods include Case Studies, Role Plays, Presentations on Strategic and Contemporary Issues, Simulation Exercises, Industrial Visits, Workshops and Seminars. The learning objectives of the program shall be achieved by the following:
- Practice oriented and self learning teaching methods.
- Teaching methods to commensurate with planned course curriculum and syllabi for theory and practical.
- Group activities for inculcating team spirit and leadership as well as mutual learning.
- Field visits to corporate sector are integrated in teaching program to provide first hand exposure to corporate culture.
- Continued monitoring and evaluation of courses taught by core and industry faculty.
- The program offers three specializations i.e. Finance, Marketing and HR with the choice to opt for any two specializations.
- The curriculum carries 102 credits including 6 credits for industry internship/major research project.
- The curriculum comprises 34 courses in all including 12 electives with dual specialization in addition to summer training, live projects, industry internship, industry visits, major research project and foreign educational tour. .
- Summer internship of 6-8 weeks will be evaluated by industry mentor as well as faculty mentor with equal weightage.
- Almost 50% of the courses to be taught by experts from industry.
- Every student will be issued laptop at the start of the session.
The students joining MBA (Industry Integrated) Program shall be groomed to acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills to be corporate sector ready for employability. The course offers immense opportunities for lucrative placements in national and multi-national companies as the industry experts involved in delivery of the program will also be the peers for references.
In Industry Integrated MBA, students get exposed to practical knowledge, interaction with faculty from industry and live industry projects. They will learn about corporate working system from industry experts. Management education being skill oriented can better be delivered through practical training.
The foreign tour imbedded in the course plan shall provide opportunity to students to have firsthand knowledge about work culture in corporate sector of industrially advanced countries. This visit shall also update graduates about emerging technologies for industrial revaluation.
The students are issued laptops at the start of the program so that they can learn presentation and communication skills which will help them in industry to grow. When student visit industry, they are able to relate what they have learned in classrooms with the strategies adopted by the industry people. The students are prepared according to needs of the industry so that they can be absorbed in industry directly.
Many multinational companies are on the list for placement of the students including Jaro Education, Sony India, Indigo, Microsoft, iball, Yahoo, Google, Hero, Make my Trip, Concentrix ,NIIT, Maruti, Cryoviva, Algowire ,Sky Group ,HDFC Life, Just Dial, Artech PC Smart and many more.
It is highly a performance driven, practice centric, capacity building, international access, employment and entrepreneurship oriented program.