Academia- Industry Partnerships are very useful in bridging the knowledge-practice gaps through mutual learning and practices. Recognizing this, the University has undertaken major initiatives in establishing partnerships with the industry. Getting support from the NSDC for skill development programs gave a boost to establish partnerships with 21 industrial organizations for the implementation of skill development programs.
Prominent partnerships with industrial organizations are as follows:
- Green Watt Techno Solution Ltd.: Green Watt Ltd. has agreed to establish its lab on University campus to engage B.Tech students of the University in rendering services to their clients in addition to gaining hands-on practice on most advanced high cost machines and equipments.
- UR Services Pvt. Ltd.: The UR Services Pvt. Ltd. has agreed to partner with JNUB for conduct of MBA (Industry Integrated) program wherein 50% of the courses will be taught by each side. In addition, the UR Services will take care of internships and placements of MBA and BBA students in corporate sector besides giving them an international exposure to visit abroad.
- NIIT: NIIT has agreed to partner with JNUB for computer science and engineering programs. NIIT faculty will educate our students regarding the advance technology in IT applications including cloud computing, android, fuzzy logic, neural networks and artificial intelligence.
- NSDC Project: The University has developed a Skill Development Center with support from NSDC. Under the framework of NSDC project, the University shall launch from the current academic session degree programs in 8 domains, covering Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electronics Engineering, IT Sector, Power Sector, Media and Entertainment and BFSI. Also 24 diploma/certificate programs based on various combinations of the above stated domains will be launched. Initially 21 industrial organizations have been identified to conduct skill development programs in partnership with JNUB.
- More industrial partnerships are being identified for establishing ties in the areas of agri-enterprises, print and electronic media, business development plans, law consortium, medical and health services and management skills.