FOREIGN STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Foreign Students Admissions
- 15% supernumerary seats of the total sanctioned intake in each course are available for foreign students. 1/3rd of 15% i.e. 5% of the total seats shall be reserved for the children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries.
- The admission will be open for foreign students in all the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- The admission of foreign students will be made on merit on the basis in the qualifying examination. They will not be required to appear in entrance test.
- The Fee for the foreign students will be same as for Indian students payable in US $ or INR. The lodging and Boarding charges will be extra as per the rules of the University for local students.
- A few rooms in boys and girls hostels will be reserved for foreign students.
- Extra facilities, as per the instructions of the UGC/MHRD from time to time will be created for the foreign students.
- The foreign students can take admission directly in the University.