CORPORATE RESOURCE CENTRE
Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) is a vital cog in the professional development of the student. It is the all-important link between the industry and academia.
At Jagan Nath University we ensure that our students undergo a rigorous value-added industry-oriented Professional Enhancement Program (PEP) to equip them with the much needed tools for entry into the corporate world. PEP is a flagship modular training program that covers industry-related skills, soft-skills (including communication skills), digital literacy and life skills.
It has the following divisions:
- Haryana Swarn Jayanti Skill Centre- It has been established under the aegis of National Skill Development Corporation. National Skill Development Corporation is the Skill Wing of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
- Jagan Nath Gupta Incubation Centre (JGIC) in collaboration with UDGAM. UDGAM is the state-of-the-art Incubation Hub at Gurgaon (Haryana), promoted by the JIMS group.
- Career Hub – Counseling, Training & Placement: This department helps the student to map his/her strengths with a career of choice. This is followed by an intensive training program and internship culminating in suitable job offers.
- Centre for Industrial Excellence (CIE) – The Industry-interface link that provides the industry lifeline and bridges the gap with academics. The vital inputs provided by the industry experts helps in the updation and alignment of the programs to meet industry needs.
- Entrepreneurship Cell – An important division that has intense student participation and helps build entrepreneurial skills in the student – a skill that is immensely useful to the job-giver and job-seeker.